High-performance MEMS audio sensor
The MP23ABS1 is a compact, low-power microphone built with a capacitive sensing element and an IC interface. The sensing element, capable of detecting acoustic waves, is manufactured using a specialized silicon micromachining process to produce audio sensors. The MP23ABS1 has an acoustic overload point of 130 dBSPL with a typical 64 dB signal-to-noise ratio. The sensitivity of the MP23ABS1 is -38 dBV ±1 dB @ 94 dBSPL, 1 kHz. The MP23ABS1 is available in a package compliant with reflow soldering and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Single supply voltage operation 1.52 V - 3.6 V
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- High acoustic overload point: 130 dBSPL typ.
- Package compliant with reflow soldering
- Enhanced RF immunity
- Ultra-flat frequency response
- Low latency
- Ultra-low-power: 150 μA max
- ECOPACK®, RoHS, and “Green” compliant
- Temperature range: -40 to +85
- Package: (3.5 x 2.65 x 0.98) mm
- Packing: Tray