Superior Sensor Technology
SP Series - 適用於肺功能檢查應用的壓力傳感器
SP160 / SP110 / SP210
Superior’s SP Series low pressure sensor module family employs NimbleSense™ a proprietary architecture achieving very high dynamic range to create the industry’s highest performing Spirometry pressure sensing device.
Superior’s SP Series low pressure sensor module family employs NimbleSense™ a proprietary architecture achieving very high dynamic range to create the industry’s highest performing Spirometry pressure sensing device. This wider dynamic range is ideally suited to offer precise near zero measurements to support the demanding functional requirements of the Spirometry market. Selectable multiple pressure ranges are now supported in a single package. The SP110/SP210 can be user programmed to ±250, 500, 1k and 2.5k Pa full scale ranges while the SP160 is programmable to ±5, 10, 20 and 40 kPa ranges. The SP Series family provides a new level of sensor integration into the Spirometry market combining an advanced piezoresistive sensing element with integrated amplification, ADC, DSP and processor intelligence to greatly simplify customer integration efforts. The SP Series leverages floating point technology to provide a highly precise digital output. This precision, when combined with the enhanced zero point and the industry’s best positional immunity enables the ultimate in Spirometry system sensing performance. The SP Series optimizes performance, reliability and system cost for the challenging Spirometry market.
Industry leading accuracy performance ‐ The SP Series measures dry air and non‐aggressive gas pressure with very high accuracy better than 0.10% FS and Total Error Band is also industry leading which is typically better than 0.15% FSS.
- Highly integrated sensor with ADC and DSP
- Programmable ranges from ±250 Pa to ±40 kPa
- 16 bit resolution each range
- Ultra low noise, 19+ bit Effective Resolution
- Selectable Bandwidth Filter from 25Hz to 250Hz
- Z‐Track™ virtually eliminates zero drift
- Very High Accuracy +/‐ 0.1% of Selected Range
- Long Term Stability +/‐ 0.1% FSS/year
- Enhanced EMI Immunity
- Output Update Rate of 500Hz
- Temperature Compensated 0°C to 50°C
- Supply Voltage Compensation
- Standard I 2 C and SPI Interface
SP Series Data Sheet
*Superior Sensor Technology Authorized Distributor