The Seagull 110 Optical DSP is designed for optical interconnect of Hyperscale/enterprise data centers, Cloud service providers, wireless service providers, and high-speed data network applications.
Credo’s proprietary PAM4 DSP architecture minimizes die size and utilizes mainstream silicon process technology to deliver optimal cost, power, and performance for the next generation of optical modules. Pluggable optical modules with Credo PAM4 DSPs enjoy the lowest cost-of-ownership and industry-leading performance while using minimal power.
Seagull 110 has industry-leading performance and low power dissipation. It is footprint-compatible with Credo’s Dove 200, enabling the option to design a common PCB for both devices, then selecting the optimal DSP to meet the application needs.
Seagull 110 (CFD30201) is used in the next generation of low-power, high-performance QSFP28 optical modules that support 100GbE SR2, DR2 applications with PAM4 modulation.
- DSP with industry-leading performance
- Adaptive CTLE and multi-tap DFE and FFE on line and host side receivers
- Multi-tap FIR filter on line and host side transmitters
- LOS and LOL detection
- Diagnostic features including pattern generators and checkers, eye monitor and loopbacks
- Optimized, compact firmware
- Low power dissipation
- Host Side: 2 x 53G PAM4
- Line Side: 2 x 53G PAM4
- Package Size: 8mm x 10mm
- Operating Temperature: 0o to 85oC
- Communication Interface: MDIO / I2C
- Process: CMOS
- Optical Modules: QSFP28
*Credo Authorized Distributor