GigaDevice SPI NOR Flash delivers the high-performance and security features necessary to meet the diverse design requirements of today’s applications.
SPI NOR Flash - Key Features
- Available in 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.0V and wide voltage ranges
- Operates in Single, Dual and Quad I/O SPI modes
- Quad-SPI data transfer of up to 532Mb/s outperforms many asynchronous parallel Flash memories
- Flexible memory architecture (sector size: 4K bytes, block size: 32/64K bytes)
- High reliability with 20-year data retention and 100,000 program/erase cycles
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C ~ 85°C
- Other benefits include faster code execution, simpler interface and lower pin counts
Known Good Die
GigaDevice offers Known Good Die (KGD) products in addition to the standard packaged Flash Memory products. KGD memory is a preferred option for chipset vendors to provide System-in-Package (SiP) solutions to their customers, in order to simplify system design and to reduce device dimensions.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.