Prestera DX Ethernet Switch Family
Integrates up to 24 ports of 2.5GbE with 8 ports of 10GbE uplinks or 2 ports of 40Gbps stacking for a largely wireless SMB deployment.
The Marvell® Prestera® DX family of packet processors enables secure, high-density and intelligent 10GbE/5GbE/2.5GbE/1GbE switching solutions at the access/edge and aggregation layers of Campus, Industrial, Small-Medium Business (SMB) and Service Provider networks as well as enable Ethernet based embedded and interconnect applications.
- Campus, Enterprise, SMB, Industrial, Carrier Ethernet applications
- Intelligent switching at the access/edge of campus networks with solutions for 2.5GbE enabled networks
- Integrated single and dual core ARM CPUs for host processing and advanced value added services (PTP, soft DPI, OAM)
- Next-generation metro Ethernet access and enterprise solutions looking to grow beyond L2 and L3 forwarding market segments
- Support for the newest Tag formats (VXLAN, NVGRE, Geneve) and congestion management capabilities (PFC, ETS)
- Ideal for SDN and NFV applications leveraging OpenFlow 1.4, with support for additional extensions in a virtualized, hybrid or cloud managed system design.