Subscribe to EDOM TECH Newsletter
The date of the last update of this Policy
I. Scope of Application
II. Collection of Personal Information
- When you register as a member of this Website or log in to this Website, you shall provide your name, email address, telephone number, your country/region, job attributes, industry, and other true personal or company data.
- When we engage in network activities or surveys, we may request you to provide your name, email address, telephone number, your country/region, job attributes, industry, member account and password, and other relevant data.
- We also retain related records generated in the system during your access to or searches on this Website, including your IP address, the duration of staying on this Website, the browser you use, and your clicks.
III. How We Use the Collected Information
- To improve the Services and develop new services.
- To promote, manage, personalize, and improve your online experience.
- To reply to your opinions, suggestions, and requests.
- To complete your subscription to marketing data related to the Services.
- To provide marketing and advertising contents that meet your personal preferences.
- To conduct data analysis for the purpose of commercial transactions, and monitor fraudulent or unfair transactions, to protect the rights and interests of the Company and users.
IV. Data Protection
We take standard preventive measures to secure your personal data. We set restrictions on the access to all personal data, to avoid the unauthorized access to, modification, or abuse of personal data.
V. Exceptions to Data Protection
If you choose to submit your personal data to any public area of the Services, your personal data will be “deemed” to have been made public and never been protected and bound by this Policy.
VI. Policy for Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We will not provide, disclose, exchange, lease, or sell any of your personal data to third parties, with the exception of the following circumstances.
- We have obtained your written consent.
- The law explicitly provides.
- It is to eliminate dangers to your life, body, freedom, or property, or it is in your interest.
- It is necessary to collaborate with a public or judicial agency or an academic research institution based on public interest, judicial justice, or statistical or academic research.
- We entrust partners or equipment vendors to assist in collection, processing, or use of your personal data, provided that we have performed the responsibility for supervision and management of the outsourced vendors.
- When your activities on this Website violate these Terms, or may damage or obstruct the rights and interests of this Website and other users or cause harm to any person, the disclosure of your personal data is for the purpose of identification, contact, or adoption of legal action.
VII. Links to External Websites
VIII. Cross-Border Transmission
You understand and agree that, when you use the Services or provide your data to this Website, the personal data we collect from you can be transmitted, stored, and processed across our borders between our affiliates and service providers located in various countries. For the aforementioned cross-border transmission, storage, and processing, we will comply with this Policy and the relevant laws and regulations concerning personal privacy and personal data security of each country.
A cookie is a small unit of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It allows the website to store data about your visit (such as your preferred language and other settings), so that you can apply the same settings the next time you browse the same website or provide you with more practical services.
X. Access to and Change of Information
- In accordance with the specific national laws and regulations, after you register as a member on this Website, you have the right to access or request the modification or deletion of your personal data. We provide web pages or other means for you to view, duplicate, supplement, correct, or delete user content or personal data, but we may retain some necessary information for future reference to the extent permitted by law. Please note that, when you decide to terminate your membership with us, you may directly notify us by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or terminate it according to the mechanism we provide. We will cancel your membership as soon as possible and you will be no longer entitled to all benefits associated with the Services from the date of termination of your membership (subject to the sending date of our email).
- Please note that, based on restrictions of the current technologies, techniques and/or storage media, your user content or personal data in our database may not be completely or thoroughly deleted or removed. The residual data may be retained due to backup media or other reasons.
We reserve the right to amend and re-release this Policy at any time. We will modify this Policy from time to time in the future. We will post important changes to this Policy on the Services and this Website. You should always pay attention to changes or modifications to the relevant terms. Your continued use of the Services after any modification of this Policy will be deemed as your acceptance of the modified Policy. You can check the “effective date” published on this Website to see the date of the last update of this Policy.
XII. Data Security
We will use our best efforts to protect your data from loss, abuse, theft, modification, destruction, disclosure, or illegal access by means of reasonable measures and anti-disclosure mechanisms, but we cannot guarantee that all data is absolutely secure, stable, and uninterrupted in the process of transmission or storage.
XIII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of this Policy and the settlement of disputes in connection with this Policy shall be governed by laws of the headquarters of the Company, and the court of the headquarters of the Company shall be taken as the competent court.
XIV. Problems and Suggestions
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us via our email (email@example.com) or telephone (+886-2-26578811 to Marketing Department).
I. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
- We reserve the right to review your membership application and to terminate your membership. If you decide to terminate your membership with us, you may directly notify us by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or terminate it according to the mechanism we provide. We will cancel your membership as soon as possible, and you will be no longer entitled to all benefits associated with the Services from the date of termination of your membership (subject to the sending date of our email).
- We reserve the right to revise or re-issue these Terms at any time. We have the right to modify or change the content of these Terms. You are advised to pay attention to such modifications or changes at any time. Your continued use of the Services after any modification or change will be deemed as you having read, understood, and agreed to accept all of these Terms. If you breach these Terms, we may terminate your right to use this Website, reserve or delete false or inappropriate content and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
II. Rules for Use of this Website by General Visitors and Members
- General visitors or members agree and understand that they are authorized to access and browse web pages or use the Services on this Website, and shall use such Services in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and these Terms.
- General visitors or members shall not use this Website’s computer systems, network communications resources, or Services for any purpose that is unlawful, nor shall they perform any conduct that is threatening, defamatory, harassing or offensive, or any other criminal conduct by means of this Website. General visitors or members undertake to abide by relevant laws and regulations of the headquarters of the Company and all international practices concerning the use of the Internet; and agree to abide by the laws of the country or region where the Services are used if they use the Services outside the headquarters of the Company.
- Data and content on this Website, including corporate logos, trademarks, service marks, etc., is the intellectual property of this Website and related right holders. Without our authorization, general visitors or members shall not attempt to use, access, or use any data or programs stored in the Website’s system, or spread, reproduce, modify, publish, or transmit such data or programs.
- General visitors or members shall not perform any conduct that adversely affects this Website or may adversely affect its normal network transmission, or any other conduct that we deem inappropriate for justified reasons.
- General visitors or members do not have any rights to this Website or any information provided on this Website. Members shall not use the information or services provided by this Website in any other way for any other purpose.
- General visitors or members shall not enter or upload to this Website any computer programming routine that contains any viruses or is intended to damage, interfere with, or reduce the system or network efficiency or relevant service quality of this Website.
III. Obligations of Members to Maintain Personal Account
In order to improve and legally use the Services, you agree:
- to provide your correct, latest, and complete data;
- to maintain and update your personal data, to keep it correct, up-to-date, and complete;
- to properly keep your account and password, and to restrain from disclosing or providing your password to any third party for use;
- that this Website may refuse your requests for record data related to activities under your account including but not limited to login and network activities; and
- that if you find or suspect that your identification number, account, or password has been stolen by others, you shall immediately notify us to take necessary action, provided that such notification or request shall not be construed as our responsibility or obligation for any compensation or indemnity to you.
V. Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademark rights, patents, copyrights, and trade secrets, of the software or programs used by this Website and all the contents on this Website, including but not limited to copyrights, photos, files, information, data, Website structure, Website layout, and web design, shall be legally owned by this Website or other right holders. No one may use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, alter, spread, publish, publicly announce, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble such content. If you intend to cite or reprint the aforementioned software, programs, or content of this Website, you must obtain prior written consent from this Website or other right holders, and ensure data integrity. If you breach the foregoing provisions, you shall be liable for damages to this Website (including but not limited to court costs and attorney fees).
VI. Links to External Websites
This Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. These third parties are responsible for the websites managed by them; we have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
VII. Information Transmission
Due to the instability or uncertainty of online connection, we cannot guarantee that the Services provided on this Website are secure, complete, stable, reliable, and uninterrupted. General visitors and members shall bear all risks and any possible damages resulting from the use of the Services. Any disputes between general visitors or members and the service/equipment provider or network/telecommunication operator is irrelevant to the Company.
Under any of the following circumstances, we have the right to terminate or suspend the Services without any responsibility:
- Necessary maintenance and construction of systems and related software and hardware of this Website.
- Sudden breakdown of systems and related software and hardware of this Website.
- Failure to provide the Services due to act of God or other force majeure events.
In no case shall we assume legal liability for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of this Website or any third-party website to which this Website linked. We make no representation or warranty, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, integrity, or applicability of the content on this Website. The decision as to whether or not to download or acquire any data by using this Website is at your sole discretion and own risk. You bear the sole responsibility for any damage to the computer system or loss of data resulting from downloading data by using this Website.
IX. Governing Law and Competent Court
The interpretation and application of these Terms shall be governed by laws of the headquarters of the Company, and the court of the headquarters of the Company shall be taken as the competent court.